Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lots going on...
I finally got to use the tealight Halloween house I won.
School.  Samhain.  A baby shower.  Yeah.  I'm still trying to get into the swing of things.  One of these fine days I will make a writing schedule.  

Added a little extra protection by making a pentacle pie.
I've officially been going to school for two months(!) now.  We've had one test on bones and bony landmark, which I got a 93% on.  I should have gotten 100%, but I made dumb mistakes.  Which is a shame, since 100%-ers got a pin for their academic achievement.  I endeavor to ace the next test in December and get that pin!  Posterior muscles on December 8th.  Wish me luck!
Bouquet #1

Bouquet #2
Samhain was really subdued around here.  My mom and sister (the later of whom I celebrate with normally) were both at work, so I was all by my lonesome.  I made stew and pie for the meal, set out our jack-o-lanterns, read my tarot for the upcoming year, and lit candles for our departed family members.  I also put together two small bouquets, which I also did for the Autumnal Equinox.  I think a tradition is forming...
Centerpieces.  These were a sisterly joint effort.
Finally, last weekend we celebrated my eldest sister's baby shower.  I'm going to be an aunt!  She will be having a baby boy named Levi sometime around the end of January.  The shower was fun, including all the work my sisters and I put into the favors and centerpieces.  I think that's been my favorite part... the sisterly bonding.
Leaf plate I won.  Isn't it pretty?













No comments:

Post a Comment