Friday, February 12, 2016

Things I've Made

 Just a little post highlighting some of the jewelry I've made recently, seeing as I've never posted it.  I'm not very confident in my photographing abilities, so I procrastinate a lot when it comes to sharing things I've made.  I am determined to do better!  

This first piece I call Fire and Earth. I made it for myself in honor of my more potent elements.  The focal is brass and copper.  The chain is also brass and the beads are serpentine from a bracelet my sister bought me that din't quite fit.

 
This piece I call Winter's Gift.  The design came to me a few years ago after doing a guided meditation from Jamie Ridler about winter.  This was a gift to my eldest sister.  She wanted me to repurpose the glass briolettes from some earring that weren't her style.  So I added some glass pearls, silver-tone chain, bead caps, and a dumortierite focal.


I love these cuff links.  These were a gift to my brother-in-law who also likes paisley.  I made them out of polymer clay then painted and sealed them.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely pieces. I especially love the necklace. I saw it posted on Facebook and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete