Monday, January 14, 2019

New Pieces and Updates

So much has happened in the past year, I'm not sure where to begin. I got a car that I share with my sister (who works at the same place I do, so it works). I became the assistant manager of the clinic I work at! I lost my cat, and my dog will be going in for euthanasia tomorrow. This year has had highs and lows, obviously.

 Anywho, your probably here for shiny things. I only have pictures of two of the pieces I've made recently. I made these necklaces for coworkers of mine. This first one is a brass pendant that says RESIST, along with some wooden and glass beads. 






This other necklace is the first one I've done with a front clasp, and I'm super happy with it. The pendant was actually mistakenly delivered, but my coworker loved the colors. I used stone beads, pearls, and some light blue glass bi-cones for spacers. 

So that's it for now. I really want to try and get back into writing regularly. Both this blog and my personal writing projects have been neglected of late. Eventually I would love to get a laptop, so I can work on writing wherever I am, and turn my desk into a craft space.

No comments:

Post a Comment