Saturday, June 7, 2014

June Photo A Day Challenge
Over at Fat Mum Slim, Chantelle puts on a monthly photo challenge to take one photo each day based on the prompts given.  I've been wanting to do this since January, so why not now?  So I'll be doing a post each Saturday this month for the 7 prompts I did that week.  Who knows, I may just continue on in July!

Day 1. joy
Joy, thy name is Tyrone the Turtle
Day 2. doing
Me planting the parsley in the front garden, which I will be blogging about at a later date.
Day 3. family
My older sisters notices the picture, my mom and brother-in-law's attentions were elsewhere. 
 -_-;;
Day 4. ordinary
A blank booklet?  A folded paper?  An edge of a wall?  What could it be?!
Day 5. 11 o'clock
Maurice decided to help me fold my clothes at 11 p.m.
Day 6. adventure
She's trying not to grimace as we endure the horrors of... Walmart. *dun dun dun*
Day 7. pattern
I actually like the leopard print of my new top.  I bought it on sale at Torrid.






No comments:

Post a Comment