Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Things in June
This month has been hectic.  With finally getting the gardens in, doctors appointments, and TWO birthdays, we've been pretty busy around here.  My eldest sister's b-day was on Father's day, which she spent with here husband's family.  

The full moon came and went and I have no idea what happened.  I've spent the whole month putting off the cleaning I was going to get done, but I'll post about that later.

My birthday was the 19th.  We went to tea for lunch.  It was amazing.  We each were given our own teapot with tea of our choice, along with our meal.  I nearly drank the whole pot!  The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly.  If you're ever in Plymouth, MI, go to Sweet Afton's Tea Room and Restaurant.  It was a really nice birthday.

The next day my sister went in to get her tonsils removed.  She was such a trooper through the whole ordeal.  It didn't take long at all, and her doctors were really nice.  The facility also had lovely gardens, though I wonder if they know the one pictured is a sun cross symbol?  Yay magic in the everyday.

Much gardening was done, but I'll make an entry posting all the pictures, or maybe a video!  I had pictures, but a lot has grown since I took them.  Here's to getting stuff done in July!







No comments:

Post a Comment