Monday, November 10, 2014

Goals for the Winter Solstice
So, after my last post many moons ago, one would think I would update that.  One would be mistaken.  What with making jewelry for the business my sister and I recently launched and a whole bunch of other stuff, my room hasn't been nice enough for a long enough time period for me to take pictures.  So instead, I'll do what this blog was kind of intended for and *gasp* write about something Pagan related.
  1. Burn purification spoon
  2. Create business blog
  3. Plan a Yule Ritual with my sister
  4. Make more Full Moon candles
  5. Make wreath forms
  6. Use beet juice to dye fabric
  7. Win NaNoWriMo
  8. Finish journaling goal
I've been somewhat behind in making my kitchen witch spoons, so I need to continue with that.  I will link to my business blog once it's up and ready.  I missed a coupld of the full moos, and I want to do a full moon ritual every month for the year, thus why I need more candles.

I've already got 10k+ done for NaNoWriMo.  Journaling I just restarted, but it's only for a month to complete the goal.  Not hard at all.  If anybody has any tips on any of these things or wants to friend me on the NaNoWriMo site, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment