Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day Three: Colors

I missed yesterday because I was at my sister's house.  We shall pick up from here!

[ RED ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of red? - Amaryllis flowers 
  2. Closest red thing to you? - This Is Not A Book by Keri Smith
  3. What is the last thing that made you angry? - A friend of the family has been rather rude to my sister lately.
  4. Are you a fan of romance? - Romance as in the novels? No.  I do like romance as a sub-genre, not the main point of a story.  Romance in and of itself is fine though.
  5. Do you have a temper? - Yes.  I'm trying to be better about it.
[ GREEN ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of green? - Clovers
  2. Closest green thing to you? - My lighter for candles
  3. What's your favorite green environment? - Outside with all of the trees.
  4. Are you jealous of anyone right now? - I don't think I'm a very jealous person in general, so no.
  5. Are you a lucky person? - Yes... at least compared to some people in my family.
[ PURPLE ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of purple? - My mother because she loves purple.
  2. Closest purple thing to you? - My stuffed Limbo Legs turtle Neon is mostly purple.
  3. Do you like being treated like royalty? - In the fantasy way it would be cool, but princesses don't get to do jack.  It's all manners all the time.  I think I would go nuts.
  4. Do you like mysterious things? - Oooh yes please.
  5. Are you intuitive? - I think so.  Sometimes my logic gets in the way though.
[ BLUE ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of blue? - The sky *grand upward gesture*
  2. Closest blue thing to you? - My finger crochet project
  3. Are you good at calming people down? - Not really.  That's more my sister's forte.
  4. What's your favourite body of water (i.e. lake, ocean, etc)? - I really like rivers.  I think it's because I grew up around a lot of them.
  5. What was the last thing that made you cry? - My own fictional story going on in my head.
  6. Are you a logical thinker? -Yes.  A lot yes.
[ YELLOW ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of yellow? - Butter/buttercups, they both came within a second of one another.
  2. Closest yellow thing to you? - Gold doesn't count I wager?  I seem to be quite lacking in the yellow department.  The closest thing is some yellow fake flowers that re a part of a bouquet from my sister's wedding.
  3. What was one of the happiest times of your life? - My aforementioned sister's wedding was pretty awesome.
  4. What's your favorite holiday? - I like Christmas because I like giving people presents.
  5. What makes you happy? - Tea, Victorian things, Hats, Swords, Books, Courteous people.
[ PINK ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of pink? - Bubble gum.
  2. Closest pink thing to you? - Again I seem to be lacking in pink as well.  I don't actually see any pink in here O.o
  3. What sweet things do you like? - I just ate 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates ._. So a lot of them.
  4. Are you sensitive? - In certain ways.
  5. What is your favourite flower? - Stargazer lilies.
  6. Does you have a crush on someone? - Nope.
[ ORANGE ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of orange? - An orange.  SO original I know.
  2. Closest orange thing to you? - A bag holding old socks.  I will make these into a rag rug.
  3. Do you dress up for Halloween? - I like to when I can.
  4. What gives you the warm fuzzies? - People who do or say nice things.
  5. What would your superpower be? - The power to discern the correct course of action no matter what.
[ BROWN ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of brown? - Leather.
  2. Closest brown thing to you? - My desk.
  3. What is your favorite type of chocolate? - I like all types, but I really like dark chocolate since I can't eat a lot in one sitting.
  4. What makes you feel grounded? - Drinking tea and just being.  I am a naturally grounded person.
  5. Paint the wood or always leave it au naturel? -  Stain and seal it to protect it, but otherwise leave it alone.  I love the look of natural wood.  
[ WHITE ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of white? - Cotton
  2. Closest white thing to you? - The pad of paper in front of me.
  3. Do you always try to keep the peace? - Heck no.  Again, that's my sister's thing.  I say if you need to argue, better get it out so you can get back to rational discussion.
  4. Do you like to play in the snow? - Yeah!  I love it when it snows.  I don't like warm, wet winters.
  5. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? - I get a little anxious, but I power through it pretty well.
[ BLACK ]
  1. What's the first thing you think of when you think of black? - The darkness.
  2. Closest black thing to you? - My headphones.
  3. Are you sophisticated or silly? - I can be both at varying times.  Though most would say I'm more sophisticated/serious.
  4. Do you have a lot of secrets? - I am a private person, but I don't really have secrets.
  5. What's the new black? - Black is black.  Stop trying to replace it!

1 comment:

  1. YAY to diving back in Kristina! I love that your stuffed turtle is mostly purple :) Sounds like you have a powerful fiction story going on in your head, fascinating. And /passes kleenex. And yes, black is always the new black :)

    ReplyDelete