Day Five: Ten Things About Me
This is day five of the Kickin' It Old Skool blog-a-thon. See it here.
|My mom is up top, my oldest sister is bottom left and my older sister is to the right.|
2. I have an insatiable love for fantasy fiction. I read other genres too, but fantasy just speaks to me.
3. I am a collector of dragons and turtles. I have 9 dragons and 16 turtles sprinkled about my room. This is a guess... there may be more.
4. I was born in upstate New York. When I was 9 we moved to the Metro-Detroit area in Michigan.
|Our old house in Waddington. When we lived there we painted it street sign green. People talked. It was a small town.|
5. I make jewelry. I have never posted any pictures of it on here. For reasons, see #6.
6. I am battling perfectionism. It makes it that I am so afraid of doing something wrong, that I won't do it at all.
7. When I was a toddler I cut the roof of my mouth with a broom handle. I was too young to remember it, but I do have a scar.
8.I have moved approximately 15 times in my lifetime. Across two states and four counties have I spread my awesomeness. All in 22 years of life.
9. I played the saxophone in sixth grade. It sounded like a dying goose.
10. I am a 1 with a two wing on the enneagram and an INTJ on the Myers-Briggs test.