Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day Nineteen: 10 Things in My Bag

 Today's prompt at KIOSB is to show ten things in my bag.  It's technically eleven, since that is my bag.  Look at it in it's buttoned glory!  I will be replacing it soon enough though. :(

 Those are my keys.  Much like my purse, only with a monstrous amount of key chains.  I only have three keys on there and only two of them are working keys.

These are my wallets and pens.  My main wallet is the pirate ninja wallet and the patriotic wallet was a gift from a family member.  



I have my mirror, lipstick (which will be put on my dresser once I'm done here), a pack of cards (because you never know when waiting will occur), a small flashlight, and if you look closely there is a really small piece of rolled up paper.

The paper is one of many that I got from Earth Lore, a metaphysical shop here in Michigan.  Unraveled, it reads: 
'Defeat is not the worst of failures.  Not to have tried is the true failure.'  
~George E. Woodberry

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the tiny roll of paper. As for Mr Woodberry's words, I would add that one must also quickly try again after failing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love charmed-up impossible to lose keychains and you've clearly got one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love seeing all the details and I carry a flashlight too. Great quote as well.

    ReplyDelete