Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 15 - 15 Days of Thankfulness - 3 Things in My Life Now
Today is the last day of this wonderful project.  I think it's only right to end with the here and now, so nicely planned Cordelia!  Three things I am thankful for that are in my life currently.


1. My ability
This is a kind of abstract idea, but I'll try to explain as well as I can.  I mean my ability to cook, make jewelry, make people laugh or speak my mind.  I mean my ability to walk, see, hear, and think without aid or pain.  I mean being able to read and do math (sort of).  


2. My Home
It has it's flaws.  The faucets in the bathroom leak and the windows are drafty, but it's home.  It's a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in.  A kitchen to cook in and a bathroom to... well, you know.  This is more than a lot of people can say they have.  I wish I were rich so that I could give people places to stay like I have, so they could be prosperous enough to be annoyed at the faults.


 3. My Family
Maurice
October
I mean all of them.  Our dog Roxy, my kitty October, and Ada's cat Maurice.  My Momo and Ada (aka my mom and step dad).  Both of my sisters and my oldest sister's fiance.  I may get mad at them or think I know better at times, but I love them all in my way.  I couldn't ask for a better family.


Roxy
Now that the 15 days are over I'll try to live everyday in kind.  I want to be thankful for what I have and not take things for granted.  I wish to remember on those days that my life seems to suck, that there are so many others less fortunate.  And with that I want to wish you all a:




No comments:

Post a Comment