Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movement: It's good for you!


So I'm going to try and take part in Jamie Ridler's movement practice this month.  To learn about it, click here.

I think the key to my success is not trying to over do things.  I'm off to a good start today.  We went to the mall and walked around a store or two for about an hour.  I might try turning on some music while I cook (something I don't usually do) and maybe dance around a bit between stirring or checking something in the oven.  I can't go too crazy though considering how self conscious I am about my dancing skills.  I might even look through the dvds in the house.  Maybe my mom has a good one I haven't tried.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You should! You totally should! And don't be self conscious about dancing! Do I really look all that awesome when dancing? No! The only people who really ever do are those who have taken dance classes. The key is not thinking about it. ^^

    ReplyDelete