Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 6 - 15 Days of Thankfulness - 3 Things You Can See


Today's question is what are three things you can see right now that you are thankful for.


 1. My Faith
I have a dry sink to my immediate right that holds a majority of my pagan things.  Most of my books (save one my mother has yet to return), my cauldron, my candles etc.  Paganism has enriched my life so much it's impossible not to be thankful for it.
 2. My Connection (a.k.a. my computer)
Without this lovely piece of technology, I would not be typing to you right now.  I never would have reconnected with an old friend from New York, nor would I speak to my friends nearly as often.  So many people get caught up in having the newest, shiniest thing on the market.  I'm just happy to have internet service and a computer to access it.
3. My New Clock
Yay for material things?  I;m by no means materialistic, but my almost brother-in-law bought me this about a week ago and I just couldn't leave it unrecognized.  It's a clock... in the shape of a tea kettle.  And it's vintage.  I apologize if this makes my sound like I'm bragging.  I just REALLY like this clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment